The nibbler is a handy accessory that will allow your little one to try new solid foods without the risk of choking.
• The cap reliably protects the silicone nipple from external contamination.
• Allows you to safely taste a variety of foods at an early age.
• Encourages independent eating.
• Reduces risk of choking.
• Helps develop fine motor skills and eye coordination.
• Stimulates brain development (regular chewing movements improve cerebral circulation and help develop brain function).
• Easy to use and clean.
• Ideal for both home and travel use.
Age: 4+ months.
Material: Food grade silicone (Free of phthalates, latex, BPA, BPS and PVC) and PP
There are many ways to clean a fruit feeder. For sterilizing, place the silicone pouches in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. You may also wash with soap and warm water. Clean before and after every use. Dishwasher safe.
Before giving to the baby, make sure to cover the part of the nipple securely so that food does not fall out. The nibbler is a feeding accessory, not a toy! For safety reasons, never leave your child unattended while eating.